If you are looking to sample what the LCBO can offer you for a fancy night in or a dinner, then Swirl TO is the place for you. Swirl TO , an elevated beverage experience for consumers, trade, and media to see the very best of what the Ontario marketplace has to offer them in wines, beers, ciders, and spirits, with distinctive and memorable food pairings.
The highlights in food, were the Oliver & Bonnacini appetizer table with an assortment of delectable cheeses, spicy samosas, vegetables, chips, breads, and dips to nibble on amongst all of the wine tasting. To pair with the whisky tastings, were an assortment of Beef, Chicken, and Pork Belly Sliders, Fresh Salmon with apple slaw, and Pierogi Poutine.
Out of all the Wine & Spirits, here are my top recommendations:
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, $16.95 LCBO
- Veuve Ambal Cremant De Bourgogne Grand Cuvee Brut, France, $17.70 LCBO
- De Chanceny Rose Brut NV Cremant De Loire, France, $18.75 LCBO
- New Amsterdam Vodka
- The Kraken Black Spiced Rum, Trinidad & Tobago
- Victoria Gin, British Columbia, $43.60 LCBO
This is an annual event with tickets starting at $120.00 for consumers.
I can’t wait to visit Swirl TO next year! Until then, enjoy responsibly.